Registration is now open for the 2019 G2 Risk Summit Series
The G2 Risk Summit Series returns as one of the premier payment events of 2019. Though it seems like yesterday since the first event, 10 years have passed and it’s time we celebrated. Together we have witnessed the transformation of our industry with a common goal to create a safer payments community. Please join us as we highlight the evolution of the G2 Risk Summit Series.
Watch last year’s event recap video above
What is the Risk Summit Series?
The G2 Risk Summit Series is the only three-event series that unites payment industry experts from across the globe for educational speaking sessions, networking opportunities, payment news, product updates and much more. Each event will feature a variety of high-powered speaking slots focusing on payment technology advancements, high-risk merchant monitoring solutions and data analysis.
Event dates and location details:
- Riga, Latvia | 31 January , 2019 | One-day event
- London, United Kingdom | 5-6 February, 2019 | Two-day event
- Atlanta, Georgia |18-19 April, 2019 | Two-day event
Non-client event pricing:
- Early Bird = $689 (London), $689 (Atlanta), $389 (Riga) | Ends 30 September, 2018
- Reduced = $789 (London), $789 (Atlanta), $489 (Riga) | 1 October – 30 November, 2018
- Standard = $989 (London), $989 (Atlanta), $589 (Riga) | Ends 1 December, 2018
(Pricing will be adjusted based on currency)
5 things you will miss if you don’t attend:
1. Classified merchant risk monitoring product updates
2. Undisclosed case studies from all corners of the payment compliance industry
3. Payment hot topics, trending violations and regulatory updates
4. Professional networking opportunities
5. Post event celebrations in Riga, London and Atlanta
Want to be a sponsor?
G2 is proud to partner with some of the leading payment services providers and risk compliance professionals in the industry. Contact us at email@example.com to learn how you can become a sponsor today!
How else can you get involved?
Stay connected with us via social media (LinkedIn and Twitter – use #G2RSS19) or visit the event website for speaker announcements, agenda updates, registration links and more.
The G2 Team hopes that you will join us at one of three events starting this January! If you have any questions about the 2019 G2 Merchant Risk Summit Series, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.