As the demand for hemp-derived CBD products continues to skyrocket, increasing numbers of CBD merchants require payment processing. Payment providers who want to take advantage of the booming CBD market need to stay up-to-date on the complex and evolving CBD landscape. Misunderstanding issues surrounding product form, marketing, and jurisdiction-specific requirements can dramatically increase the inherent risk that exists with onboarding any new merchant.
This e-book will help you:
- Understand the CBD industry as it relates to payment providers
- Navigate the primary risk areas when onboarding CBD merchants
- Distinguish high-quality merchants from egregious violators
- Avoid surprises by mitigating risk before onboarding
- Grow your CBD-merchant portfolio within your risk tolerance