CBD: Capturing Growth While Managing Risk
Despite CBD’s evolving and uncertain worldwide legal status, the CBD industry is growing exponentially. The U.S. CBD market is projected to hit $16 billion by 2025 and the global cannabis market (including CBD) may hit $272 billion by 2028. To capture market opportunities while avoiding regulatory scrutiny and card brand pushback, the payments industry must stay up-to-date on CBD’s legal status and understand industry risk. In this webinar, VF | G2 provides regulatory updates for the world’s largest markets and highlight four major areas of risk. Watch our 60-minute session below to learn more.
This presentation covers:
- How to navigate CBD jurisdictional chaos
- How to make marketing claims that won’t land you in FDA/FTC hot water
- The four CBD merchant risk areas—Entity, Product, Marketing, Jurisdiction
- A new trend: CBD products marketed as OTC drugs
- UL’s CBD product validation process