Last Updated: 30 August 2022
The following terms and conditions help describe the relationship between G2 Web Services, Inc. (“G2,” “we” or “us”) and the party submitting a Financial Services Verification Application (“Application”) for the purposes of determining eligibility for advertising financial products or services through Google Ads (“Applicant,” “you” or “your”).
Overview of Services
- G2 will provide financial services verification (“G2 Verification”) if we determine that the information provided in your Application is in conformance with verification standards mutually agreed upon by Google and G2 (“G2 Verification Standards”). You may also qualify for an exemption from G2 Verification (“Exemption”) if G2 determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that you meet specific criteria as may be described in the Application.
- You acknowledge that applying for G2 Verification or an Exemption is entirely voluntary. The decision to grant or deny G2 Verification or an Exemption will be made at G2’s sole, absolute discretion and may be reviewed, denied, revoked, or suspended at any time for reasons including, without limitation, (i) to reflect changes to G2 Verification Standards or Google Ads policies; (ii) to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or directives; or (iii) to prevent fraud, abuse, or other harm.
- You represent and warrant that the information you provide in your Application, and in any related communications, is truthful, accurate, and complete to the best of your knowledge, and you agree to notify G2 immediately if you become aware of any changes or inaccuracies with respect to the information you submit. Any G2 Verification or Exemption determination based on false, MISLEADING, or incomplete Applicant information may be immediately reviewed, suspended, reversed, or denied by G2 in its sole and absolute discretion.
- You further represent and warrant that you and your business activities are in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and that you have the necessary power and authority to perform the obligations under these terms and conditions.
- Applicant acknowledges that G2 is not a regulatory authority or government agency, and G2 Verification or Exemption status is not, nor may be described as, a guarantee of full, partial, or continuous compliance with any applicable laws and regulations, with any certification or accreditation standards, or with any Google Ads policies including the G2 Verification Standards.
- You understand and agree that G2 Verification or an Exemption does not confer any right or obligation to advertise with Google or any of its platforms. Notwithstanding your G2 Verification or Exemption status, the final determination of whether you will be permitted to advertise financial products services shall be made by Google in its sole discretion. G2 accepts no responsibility for any losses, damages, or consequences (including fraud) arising from or relating to G2 Verification or Exemption or any determination made by Google.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, G2 PROVIDES ITS VERIFICATION SERVICES “AS-IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. G2 DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR SUFFICIENCY OF ANY G2 VERIFICATION OR EXEMPTION FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER.
- You represent and warrant that any information provided to G2 does not infringe any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other intellectual property rights of G2 or any third party. G2 retains all of its pre-existing intellectual property rights, and no title or license to any of G2’s intellectual property will be granted to you under these terms and conditions.
- You further acknowledge that the services provided by G2 are non-exclusive, and nothing in these terms and conditions will prevent G2 from providing the same or similar services to other parties, including but not limited to Applicant’s competitors.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, In no event will G2 have any liability to you for any consequential or incidental losses ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, including but not limited to lost profits, loss of business, loss or alteration of data, unauthorized access to or loss of your computers, computer systems, data files, programs, or information, or the costs of procurement of substitute goods or services, or for any indirect, special, or consequential damages, however caused, and under any theory of liability, regardless of whether G2 has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses. Applicant agrees that the terms in the limitation of liability section represent a reasonable allocation of risk.
Applicant agrees to defend G2 against any claim, suit, or proceeding by any third party (including government authorities) arising out of or relating to: (a) any violation of these terms and conditions by Applicant; or (b) the fraud, negligence, omission, willful misconduct, or unlawful act of Applicant, its personnel, its agents, its subcontractors, or the personnel of its agents or subcontractors. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify G2 against all costs, damages, losses, judgments, fines, expenses, and any other liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) suffered or incurred against any G2 indemnitees that arise from or relate to any such third-party claims.
The validity, construction, enforcement and effect of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, USA, without giving effect to conflict of law principles that may require the application of the laws of other jurisdictions. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions will be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts of King County, Washington, USA, and you expressly consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
G2 and Applicant are independent parties, and neither entity may be deemed to be an employee, agent, partner, joint venturer, or legal representative of the other for any purpose. Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms and conditions, neither G2 nor Applicant will have any right or power to bind the other nor incur any obligations on behalf of the other. These terms and conditions apply only to you and G2, and do not create any legal rights for any third parties.
Neither G2 nor Applicant will be liable to the other for delay or failure to perform its obligations under these terms and conditions caused solely by reasons beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to Acts of God, natural disaster, war, civil disturbance, disease or pandemic, government regulation, court order, or labor dispute not caused by the actions of the non-performing party.
G2 reserves the right to change or update these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. As a condition of your G2 Verification or Exemption status, you have a continuous and ongoing obligation to comply with these terms and conditions, including any updates thereto. The latest terms and conditions may be found on our website at g2llc.com/financial-services-terms-and-conditions. G2 has sole and absolute discretion to review, withdraw, suspend, or deny your G2 Verification or Exemption status for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, any failure to abide by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions will apply for as long as you maintain your G2 Verification or Exemption status.